Our Favorite Safety Features in the 2020 Lexus RX 350
Though they may not get the level of attention that infotainment systems and powerful engines receive, safety features are vitally important for the overall well-being of your car. After all, most people likely would not purchase a car if it was failing its safety inspections.
Here at our Lexus dealership serving Roselle, IL, our dealers are thrilled about the safety features in the 2020 Lexus RX 350 crossover SUV. Here is a brief overview of the features that will keep you safe and secure.
Lexus Safety System+ 2.0
The suite of safety features found on the 2020 Lexus RX 350 is known as the Lexus Safety System+ 2.0. In this suite, you’ll find features like:
- Pre-Collision with Pedestrian Detection. This feature detects oncoming cyclists and pedestrians in both daytime and low-light conditions. It will automatically brake the vehicle to stop.
- Lane Tracing Assist. When the Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is enabled, this hands-on safety system monitors visible lane markings to help the driver stay in their lane.
- Road Sign Assist. This feature uses a built-in camera to provide road sign information in the instrument panel. It can also alert you of signs you may have missed.
Other Safety Features
Additionally, you will find a few other safety features on the 2020 Lexus RX 350. These include:
- Panoramic View Monitor. This unique system uses four high-resolution cameras mounted on the front, sides, and rear of the SUV to give drivers a birds-eye view of the near environment.
- Smart Stop Technology. This technology is designed to reduce engine power when both the brake and accelerator pedals are pressed at the same time under certain conditions.
To experience these advanced safety features for yourself, head into Woodfield Lexus for a test drive today.